Amoxil Generic Precautions
Following precautions must be taken while using Amoxil medication:
1.You need to check whether you are allergic to the Amoxicillin. If yes, you should not take the medicine and consult your doctor on the same.
2. If you have some kidney disorders, please let your doctor know about this, because low dosage is prescribed in such cases.
3. Diarrhea is a common side effect caused by the amoxillin, but if you get bloody or watery diarrhea, it may be serious. So seek immediate medical help.
4. Amoxicillin is completely ineffective in treating viruses such as cold or flu. Hence, it should not be used or the bacteria’s may get resistant to the medicine.
5. Amoxil can interact with other drugs also. So, be sure to inform your doctor about other medicines as the combination may cause some critical problems.
6. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult before you start taking the medicine. Amoxil can pass through breast milk and may cause harm.
7. Prescribed dosage should be followed strictly or the bacteria’s may get resistance to the medicine if they are taken in larger amounts or for longer period.
8. If any side effects seem bothersome to you, contact your doctor immediately and get consulted.
9. Never share your medicine with anyone.
10. Keep reporting your doctor regularly about the improvements and side effects caused because of the medicine.