Actos Side Effects are leading to Actos Lawsuits. These lawsuits will ensure that the truth will come out about what the manufacturer knew and what it should have disclosed to doctors and patients. Attorneys and their clients can then pursue justice. We provide legal help for people Nationwide. Our attorneys will review your potential Actos Lawsuit.
If you took Actos and have been diagnosed with Bladder Cancer, please contact us immediately so that we can answer your questions and help you protect your rights.
Our Firm is investigating cases involving bladder cancer because bladder cancer has been linked by studies to Actos. Further study needs to be done to determine what the truth is. The question will be what the manufacturer knew and when it disclosed what it knew to doctors and patients.
Actos Information you should know:
- June 10, 2011 – France and Germany instructed their doctors not to prescribe the drug anymore;
- June 15, 2011 – US FDA issues urgent health warning with data showing up to 40% increase in risk of bladder cancer;
- If you or anyone you know has been diagnosed with bladder cancer after taking Actos, ActoPlus met, ActoPlus met XR or Duetac, our friendly staff and attorneys are here to help you understand your legal rights.
- There are time limits within which you must bring legal action. It is always important to at least find out your legal rights as soon as you think you may have a claim.
- You may have a right to recover compensation for the harm that was caused to you including lost wages, medical bills, pain suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and other damages.
Use the contact form to the right to send us a confidential email. We look forward to hearing from you.