10:00AM to 10:00PM Sunday – Thursday
10:00AM to 11:00PM Friday and Saturday
Opening Memorial Day – Closing Date Depends on Weather
(usually in September)
SUTTON PLACE POOL COMPLEX RULES
1. ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING!!!
2. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. The pool complex and other common areas, of Sutton Place addition,
are for the use of the S.P.H.O.A. members. Anyone not a member of the
S.P.H.O.A. is a guest and must be accompanied by a member of the
4. PRIVATE PARTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED. YOU MAY HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY,
ETC., BUT THE POOL WILL REMAIN OPEN TO THE S.P.H.O.A.
5. Consideration of all members present must be maintained. Any
S.P.H.O.A. member can request a guest or guests of a member to leave
the complex if inappropriate behavior is observed.
6. By law, pool capacity limit is 86.
7. All food items must remain in upper (south) portion. Food is only
allowed under the patio with table and chairs, picnic table or at the
8. It is very important to not have glass in the clubhouse or pool area
to prevent injuring children.
9. Remove your own trash; all members are responsible for maintaining
the cleanliness of the pool area.
10.The shower area is for SHOWERS ONLY. This is not a play area. No
chairs are allowed in the shower area.
11. No bicycles, scooters, or skateboards are allowed inside the pool
12. No pets allowed.
13. No water balloons allowed.
14. Shower before swimming. Also shower after playing volleyball or
playing in the sand. If you do not, sand destroys the pool filters.
15. Please flush the toilet in the bathrooms when finished.
16. No chairs are allowed in the swimming pool.
* The pool may close at any time (usually on Mondays) if maintenance or
chemical treatments are required. They try to re-open the pool by 5 PM